Mindset empowers communities through education by pioneering a network of thriving relationships to create centres of learning across Africa.
To function as a sustainable non-profit organisation aimed at the personal, social, cultural and economic development of all people in Africa through the creation, sourcing and delivery on a mass scale of quality and contextually relevant educational material through appropriate media to:
- the primary and secondary educational community;
- the health community.
Mindset Network is guided by a set of core principles and values.
- Innovation – finding creative, cost effective solutions to African problems
- Flexibility – responding to needs on the ground
- Integrity – good governance, transparency and discipline
- Accountability – to all stakeholders and by showing delivery
- Passion – passionate about what we do
- Diversity – internal diversity as well as content-specific diversity
- Quality – educational quality and contextual relevancy