Home › Mathematics › Numbers, Operators and Relationships › Doubling and halving, adding, subtracting and dividing › Doubling and halving, adding, subtracting and dividing ›
Doubling and halving, adding, subtracting and dividing
Show more ... Show less ...
- Learning outcomes and assessment standards
- Lesson objectives
- Bridge through 10 or 20 then adjust - Teacher tips
- Bridging through 10 - Activity 1
- Bridging through 10 - Activity 2
- Adding and subtracting - Printable worksheet
- Derive division facts corresponding to the 2 and 10 times tables - Teacher tips
- Division facts relating to the 2 and 10 times table - Activity
- Quick division - Activity
- Speedy dividing - Printable worksheet
- Doubling reverses halving - Teacher tips
- Doubling - Activity
- Halving - Activity
- Making doubling and halving sentences - Activity
- Double or halve and fill in your answer - Activity
- Select the correct double or half - Activity
- Complete the number sentences - Activity
- Double or halve - Printable worksheets
Part of the series : Doubling and halving, adding, subtracting and dividing
In this lesson, you will learn to:
- divide by 2 and by 10.
- add/subtract using different techniques.
- perform mental calculations.
- explain own solutions to problems.
- check the solution given to problems by peers.