Content Developer & Reviewer Database
Mindset Learn intends to draw up a database of preferred service providers for all our content development work.
From time to time we require the part time services of:
- subject matter experts
- educational materials developers
We are also interested in individuals or small companies with:
- curriculum expertise
- experience with developing and/or using digital media in education
- broad education research capacity
Content developers are required to:
- Prepare curriculum aligned content for specific learning areas in specific formats and to the specifications required by Mindset; this could take the form of content packs or scripts, for example
- Check and review content against curriculum standards, checking for accuracy and pedagogic suitability
- Review content resources such as interactive lessons or video lessons for accuracy in a range of areas
All Mindset content is prepared in English. Critical skills are an excellent grasp of content, including curriculum requirements and various pedagogic options, very good English writing skills and an ability to put across ideas in accessible, organised and interesting ways. For service providers who are teachers, content development can usually be completed during evening or weekend time and can be scheduled in advance so that it does not clash with busiest term times. Content development rates vary depending on the number of learning resources per learning area and the type of resources to be developed.
Main focus areas for grades 10 - 12:
- Physical Sciences
- Maths Literacy
- Life Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Applications Technology
- English FAL
Please visit our website to see the kinds of materials Mindset produces.
In addition, we will also soon develop content for foundation phase and intermediate phase resources.
Mindset Learn invites interested service providers to submit their details here: Mindset Learn Content Developer/Reviewer Database.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mindset reserves the right to contract service providers according to its procurement policies.